Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement (“Terms”), govern your access to and use of the Young Leaders Program websites and services (“Services”), and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on the Services (“Content”).
Permission to access and use the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Changes to Terms
You understand that the Services which Young Leaders Program provides will go through periods of development and improvement, and the form and nature of the Services may change from time to time, without notice. Furthermore, Young Leaders Program may cease (permanently or temporarily) to provide the Services (or any features within the Services) and may not be able to provide you with prior notice.
Accepting the Terms
Eligibility & Address
- You must use your real name and provide your school address when you register for our blog or purchase a product.
- You confirm that information provided to Young Leaders Program is current and accurate at the time of providing the information
- Young Leaders Program may use the information provided by you as part of the registration process to verify the accuracy of that information (including contacting you using this information)
- To register a school with Young Leaders Program you are required to provide your school’s contact information
- Young Leaders Program reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any blog or other registration
Sale of Goods or Services
Unless otherwise stipulated by us, any sale of goods or services from the sites is subject to the following conditions:
All prices quoted on Young Leaders Program website are in Australian dollars and exclude GST.
Returns of physical goods are not accepted except in the cases of incorrect deliveries, resources damaged in transit, or faulty printing. Notification of incorrect supply should be made within 14 days of the invoice date. Authority to return goods should be obtained from Young Leaders Program before returning goods. Returned goods will be replaced at the expense of Young Leaders Program. Any shipping costs incurred by the purchaser supplied the incorrect delivery address shall be carried by the purchaser.
In line with consumer law, refunds are available if the item purchased doesn’t do what you’d reasonably expect it to, or it isn’t of acceptable quality. Refunds for change of mind purchases will not be provided.
Dispatch and deliveries
Orders that need to be posted via mail will be dispatched within five days, when stock is available. If stock is unavailable, the purchaser will be contacted by email and notified of the expected delivery date. The option will be provided to cancel if the order can’t be fulfilled within 15 working days.
Use of Young Leaders Program
Young Leaders Program resources are available for schools that purchase the program. No part of the program will be copied and passed on to another school or educational institution or similar entity for use. See our copyright statement for more information.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers and employees harmless from any claims, actions, costs (including legal costs) or losses by us or any third party due to, or arising out of:
- Reasonable reliance by us or any third party upon any acts carried out, requests made, or information provided through the use of the Young Leaders Program;
- Your breach of any of these Terms; or
- Any conduct of yours or any transaction entered into by you that does not comply with the relevant law or infringes any third party right, including intellectual property rights.
Young Leaders Program is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Services is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we make no assurances:
- That Young Leaders Program will meet your requirements, including fitness for purpose;
- That operation of the Services will be uninterrupted, secure or error–free;
- Concerning third party information – while we will not knowingly provide incorrect information, we may not be able to verify all third party information on Young Leaders Program and so you should not rely on it without first making your own enquiries. We do not guarantee or endorse the accuracy of any third party information;
- That any feature of Young Leaders Program will continue to be provided;
- Concerning any site or resources made available on Young Leaders Program, including any direct links to a website not owned by Young Leaders Program, Young Leaders Program makes no representations about third party operated websites and, if you visit a linked website, you will be subject to the terms of that website and any dealing will be solely between you and that other website. These links do not imply our endorsement of that other website or product or service or any association with their operators unless this is specifically stated on the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that Young Leaders Program is not responsible or a party to any transaction or arrangement that you choose to enter into with any third party. Any transactions or arrangements entered into by you are at your own risk.
- Where any dispute arises between you and another user of Young Leaders Program you agree in good faith to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably by informal means, before pursuing any further formal action. You acknowledge that we will not be a party to any such dispute.
The name ‘Young Leaders Program’ is a Registered/Protected trademark.
Young Leaders Program expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of use, and non-infringement.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state or territory determined solely by Young Leaders Program to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms or related to your use of the Young Leaders Program website. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms and Conditions will be valid in full force and effect.
While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of the data within this product, the owners of the data do not make any representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, the owners of the data disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) and costs which might be incurred as a result of the data being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
Third Party Trademarks
Facebook and the Facebook logo are trademarks of Facebook.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright law. You can view our full statement on Copyright & Reproduction.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement may only be modified as set forth herein.
This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Young Leaders Program, and supersedes any prior agreements. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent. All our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law. This Statement does not confer any third-party beneficiary rights.